Your Nipples Were Hard...

I'm sat on the couch when you walk by in your leggings and t-shirt. I notice you don't have a bra on and I can see your nipples through your shirt. I don't know why they're hard, but they are. It sends my brain straight to sex.

"Why are your nipples hard?" I ask.

You involuntarily flush slightly, your hand coming up to feel your tit. "What? I don't know," you shrug. It comes out of left field, you didn't even realize I was watching you. I like seeing you touch your breast and feel your nipple through your shirt.

It didn't take much but I'm horny now. "Take your shirt off. Come show me your tits."

"Not now, babe. I'm busy," you reply, starting to walk off.

I stand up quickly, grab your arm, and jerk you toward me. You lose your balance and fall into me as I pull you against me, your ass pressing against the hard-on growing in my shorts. I've still got your arm and I twist is slightly, making you bend over as I put my other hand under your shirt and grope your right tit, feeling your stiff nipple under my fingers. I growl, "I didn't ask," as I pull you against me more, grinding my bonder in your ass crack.

You try to pull away, trying to be annoyed, and say "I said NOT NOW!"

"And I said, I didn't FUCKIN' ask, BITCH!" I tell you again, holding you in place, reaching across your chest to squeeze your left tit and pinch that hard nipple.

You stop trying to pull away. You know now: we're going to fuck. We both know you want it. I feel you start to grind your ass on me yourself.

I grin and keep pressing against you, "That's it, you little slut. You know you want some dick. You're gonna earn it like a good whore." I let go of you and sit back down on the couch. I spread my legs and put my hands behind my head. "Now, get that goddamned shirt off so I can see your tits, bitch, and suck me off!" You take off your shirt before turning around and kneeling in front of me. I'm looking at your breasts with their pink hard nipples. All I'm wearing is pair of soccer shorts and a backwards ball cap. You pull my cock out of my soccer shorts and start to stroke it. You can smell your sex on me from fucking you first this this morning.

I'm impatient: "SUCK IT!" You open your mouth and take my dick in. Grabbing your hair, I press your head down on my cock, lifting my hips slightly to press my dick down your throat. Your hands push on my hips, trying to pull back but I hold you down.

"Yeah baby, choke on that dick. Swallow that mother fuckin' cock." Finally, I release you and you come up for air. You're gasping, gagging some. The spit is running down your chin. You smile at me: you like it rough. I grab my dick, slick with your spit and start to jack myself off slowly, pulling my cock up and spreading my legs even further.

"Lick those balls, slut." I watch as you run your tongue from my left to my right nut before pressing it against where my balls meet my dick. You suck the base of my dick a minute, I feel your tongue stroking me. Then you open your mouth wide and suck on my nuts. I groan, still slowly stroking myself, feeling your tongue swirl around my balls. "That's it baby, suck 'em like a little bitch. Fuck yeah."

I push my dick back toward your mouth and you immediately start sucking my cock again. I grab the sides of your head just behind your ears and begin to face fuck you, controlling the motion of your head and pushing you down on my dick over and over again. The spit's running down my shaft and down my balls as I force my cock in your throat. You hold on to my thighs as you try to steady yourself. I can feel my balls tighten and I groan.

"Play with my balls, you little cock sucker! Suck the fuckin' cum outta me, cunt. YEAH, that's it. Suck me off; suck me off, whore," I snarl as I start to cum in your mouth. I put my hands behind my head again as I watch you drain the cum out of my cock. "Damn you can suck cock, baby!" You're licking the end of my dick, making my toes curl and my dick twitch.

You stand up and start to turn away but I shake my head, "No." I stand up and grab your waistband, pulling your leggings down. I can smell your sex.

"I think you're a wet little slut."

I run my hand up your leg to your crotch and feel your pussy. Your snatch is so wet from sucking me, it's practically running down your leg. I push you down on the sofa and pull your leggings off the rest of the way.

"Spread your fuckin' legs, you little shit," I tell you. You know what I want. You spread your legs wide, hooking your hands behind your knees to keep them spread. I look down at you. You're already a mess. Your hair is tangled from me grabbing you to fuck your face and your chin is still covered with spit and probably some of my cum. Your pussy is sopping; your lips are swollen; you look hot as FUCK.

I bend over you, running my left hand down your stomach and cupping your cunt. I feel the heat and moisture. Kneeling down, I hold your pussy while I run my tongue over your left tit, playing with your nipple before I start to bite and suck it hard. You gasp. I'm not gentle. I release your cunt and smack your right tit, hard, before I move my mouth to that side and attack your right nipple. You groan. You start to release your legs but I grunt a warning and you keep them spread.

Moving my mouth down your torso, I pass your navel before burying my face in your wet snatch. You gasp again as my lips lock around your clit and I start to lash it with my tongue. Your sodden pussy is drenching my chin. I release your clit and lap your cunt juice, shoving my tongue in your slit as I lick. I reach up and pinch your nipple with my right hand, twisting and squeezing. My left hand finds your cunt and I shove two fingers into your wet, swollen hole while I eat you out. I stroke your g-spot while I tongue your clit and you start to shake. I know you're getting close. I keep sucking your clit but I take my fingers out of your snatch and press them against your asshole. You jump in surprise, bucking your cunt against my face trying to move away. I grunt at you again and you try to be still. I hold your legs apart with my right hand, press my face into your wet cunt, and force a wet finger into your ass as I furiously tongue your clit.

You shudder and cum, screaming while you buck your pussy against my face as I finger your ass. I keep tonguing your clit and press a second finger into your ass. You beg me to stop, your clit is now sensitive and swollen. I go still and lift my head up, looking at your swollen pussy, looking at you past your tits. You're panting and sweating.

I stand up and you see that I'm fully hard again. I grab your ass and pull you back to the edge of the couch before plunging my cock in your swollen cunt with no warning. You let out one brief scream as I bury myself to the hilt in your snatch immediately.

"Take it, bitch" I growl. Holding your legs apart by the ankles, I start to pound you into the sofa. I'm fucking you deep and hard, grunting with each thrust. Your cunt is sloppy wet but tight around my cock from cuming. We're both breathing hard and sweating now. I'm dripping all over your face and bouncing tits, I can feel our sweat and your cunt juice dripping off my balls as they smack your ass with each drive.

"Play with your clit, whore. Cum on that cock!" I tell you. You hesitate, you know your clit is red and swollen by now. "SHIT, I told you to CUM you nasty little BITCH! CUM on my MOTHER FUCKIN' COCK!" You put your hand on your clit, but you're already cuming. Your eyes roll back and I feel your twat squeeze my cock. I love it and fuck you harder as you scream again, your legs involuntarily wrapping around me.

I push up and off you, chest heaving and sweat pouring off me. I'm standing over you with my throbbing dick. You look thoroughly shagged, laying there with your eyes closed, legs spread with one hand resting over your sex and another holding a tit. You're clearly cum drunk. I lean down and grab you by the shoulders, pulling you over to the arm of the couch, and laying you back against it. I walk to the end of the sofa and you look up, directly at my rod. I pull you a little further up the end of the sofa so your head is laying straight back then spread my legs over you and feed my cock into your mouth.

You open up and take it. I put my hand on your throat, I can feel my cock as I push in in you.

"Taste your pussy?" I ask. You groan yes, I feel you vibrate around my dick and it feels amazing. "Keep moaning, whore. That feels good," I order. You start moaning as I begin to thrust into your mouth again. I'm holding you down by the throat as I start to face fuck you. The vibration as I thrust makes me crazy as I slide my dick in and out of your mouth. Your tits bob a little as I thrust.

I pull out and lay my balls on your mouth. You start to suck immediately, licking up your juice and my sweat. "Hell yeah, that's a good girl. Yeah... Suck em, slut." I grab my dick and shove it in you one last time, pressing in as far as I can. You gag, pressing on my thighs for relief. I pinch your nipples, then pull my dick out of you. Your spit is thick and trails off my cock.

I grab you under the shoulders again and pull you over the arm of the sofa, then bend you over it. Your head is down and I'm looking at your gorgeous round ass, your wet, swollen pussy and puckered asshole in clear view.

You feel me come up behind you and put my dick against your pussy lips. I push in slightly then spank you, hard. You jump but I'm grabbing your ass and pushing into you. I slide in and out of you a few times before pausing with my cock buried deep in you. I spit on your asshole and press my thumb. I feel you breathe deeply, trying to relax.

"I'm taking your ass, you nasty ho." I press my thumb into your asshole, up to my knuckle, and pull you toward me as I start fucking your pussy again. You're moaning as I start to stretch your ass. I pull my thumb out and spit on you again before pressing two fingers into you. I feel your gash spasm around my dick as I keep sliding in and out of you, "I think you like that, you little slut. You want this big dick in your ass, you little whore?"

"Yes," you gasp.

I'm surprised. "Beg for it, then, BITCH!"

You do: "Put it in me. Fuck my little asshole. Please. Make me your nasty little slut."

I pull my cock out of you. You gasp at the abruptness. I take my dick in my hand and press the head of my cock against your asshole. You squirm but your pinned over the arm of the sofa. There is nowhere to go. I press more firmly, spitting on my dick. It's still wet from your cunt. The head of my cock pops into you and you scream again. I grunt and push harder, holding you down. "Stay right there, whore. You want this dick, you're getting this dick," my voice is deep and gruff. You groan as I slide my dick deep into your ass with a grunt. I pause, relishing the feeling of your ass squeezing my cock.

"Damn, you're a cock whore. You like that dick in your ass, slut? You like that big damn dick your tight little ass, cunt? That's MY fuckin' ass! Take it, BITCH!" I roar as start to assfuck you. You yelp a little each time my rod slides home in your ass. I grab arms and pull them behind you, grabbing your wrists with my left hand. I take your hair and pull. Your back arches as I fuck your ass. You can't move.

I love how in control of you I am. I start to pound you. "Take that fucking dick. TAKE IT!" I'm shouting as I ram into you. I fuck you hard, you feel my balls smacking against your cunt as I split your ass open with my dick. I hold you with your back arched, you're barely touching the couch as I pull you against my hips, pushing my cock as deep as I can into you. I'm grunting and sweating with effort. You let me fuck you as hard as I can.

Finally, I groan and pull out of you, releasing your arms and hair. You fall back down on the arm of the couch. I climb around and, standing on the sofa, pull you up by your hair and point my cock at your face.

"Suck your ass off my dick!" I order.

You open your mouth as I push my cock in you again. You suck hard, you're grabbing my ass, pulling me into you and my hand is holding your hair, helping you bob up and down on my cock. It feels amazing. I'm looking down, watching my cock disappear into your mouth, looking back at your asshole (its slightly gaped).

"Shit baby, that's it. Slurp it up. Slurp up that nasty dick, you little whore. DAMN!" I moan. I let go of your hair and you fall back down on the sofa. I climb off and get behind you again, then flip you over. I pull your hips so your ass is resting on the arm of the couch, perfectly level with my dick. I push into your pussy, the pull out and push my dick into your ass, sliding in balls deep. Slowly and deliberately, I press into your cunt then pull out and press in to your ass.

"Where do you want my cum, whore?" I ask, continuing to alternate between your ass and your cunt.

"My ass," you breathe quietly.

I slide my dick as deep in your ass as I can, balls resting on your crack. "Alright you nasty bitch. You're gonna get it in your ass!" I put one hand on your shoulder as pull you toward me, the other is behind your head, forcing you to look down. You can see your swollen, pink pussy and my cock buried in your ass. I hold you there as I start to thrust again. "Watch me fuck your ass, whore! Watch me cum in your ass, slut!" I shout as I put one hand on your hip to grab on, keeping my other hand behind your head making you watch my cock disappear into you over and over. I pound into you, forcing my fat cock deep into you. You cry out with each thrust. Sweat is pouring off of both of us. I feel your ass squeeze and I'm pretty sure you're cuming again, but I don't really care. Finally, I roar and slam my dick balls deep into you and unload my cum deep in your ass. I hold you there, looking at my cock buried in you.

Eventually, still breathing heavy, I release you and you flop back on the sofa. I stagger around and sit down next to you. I never took off my ball cap off so I turn it forwards to lean my head back on the sofa. I put my hands behind my head and spread my legs. I take a deep contented breath, the say, "Come clean me up, bitch." Like a good little slut, you take my cock and start licking...

https://www.ulule.com/pinamonti/#/projects/followed

https://www.stem.org.uk/user/694429/

https://m.hwbot.org/user/pinamonti/

http://cs.finescale.com/members/pinamonti/default.aspx

https://community.asme.org/members/andreapinamonti978/default.aspx

https://coub.com/jesseiq29180

https://www.tuscl.net/member.php?id=672584

http://warnet.ws/profile/jesseiq/

http://bbs.vernee.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=995553

https://tengaged.com/user/joroneniq

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Home Remedies

T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 03